Using this website
This website is run by Broad Town Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- some documents and PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read or audio recording:
- email –
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in within 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact:
- email –
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Broad Town Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
This statement was prepared on the 27th April 2020.
This statement was formally approved by full council on: 13th July 2020
The web content accessibility of this website was last reviewed on: 16th June 2020 by the Parish Clerk